My back side is sore from sitting here all day. I got Elder Wall's blog set up and got 6 months of excerpts posted. I have worked on Quicken to get our family/business finances ready for the new year - and filing our tax returns - and the kids have enjoyed a mild day outside with the rip stick and trampoline. Those were much needed to keep the energy level inside of the house at a manageable level!
Next, I will work on getting scrapbooks up to date (that will take some time!) Digital scrapbooking is amazing! I love it and if anyone wants to join my digi-crop group, just let me know!
Happy New Year!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...

