We had some great lacrosse games last week and had gorgeous weather and beautiful flowering trees as well. The kids won their games, we had a great day and I captured some fun pictures while we enjoyed the day together.
I caught Shanan with both of our iphones as she was surfing the web on mine (or on facebook) and listening to a message on dad's phone. She has wanted a phone for so long that once she gets her hands on one, there is no getting it back!
The trees were too beautiful not to take pictures of! I also could not help myself when combining kids with blooms - so here is my version of two beautiful images in one! He does smile most of the time, this was his serious pose - a rare moment!
These are truly a little boy's foundation: skinned knees, bruised shins, dirty scuffed converse - what a great life a little boy has!

