Barry bought a motorcycle. It's not that I am against motorcycles. I'm just against anyone I love owning one. Clearly, I love Barry and now he has one, so what does that mean?
He has always wanted one. I was actually the one that found it on one of my daily trips to Pea Ridge. I snapped a photo and he got so excited about it that we had to go look it over. Just to look though.
I was at his office one day not long after and there was an 8x10 of the picture I had sent. It was on his desk right below his keyboard. In other words it was never out of sight. It was there, on his desk for 5 months.
I finally suggested that if he really wanted it, he should just do it.
Today was the day. We discussed the price and before we had a chance to dicker on the price the owner took 200 off and threw in a helmet and new brake pads. Not bad for not haggling.
Barry said that after he drove it 5 months ago he grinned for 2 weeks straight. How could I say no!
He promises to be careful.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...


